Did you know that the most common feedback I receive regarding Microneedling is how tight and bright their skin has become?
Microneedling has become one of our most desirable treatments, possibly due to the long lasting and natural effects it produces.
Microneedling is known to do a lot, so I will keep to the basics of what I like best:
1. The skin surface is preserved and increases in density over time. Cell-to-cell communication is improved, and regenerative healing capabilities are restored.
2. Mechanical breakdown of scar tissue leads to remodeling the skin surface.
3. Rapid healing and minimal downtime.
4. When used in isolation, this treatment does NOT produce photosensitivity, making it a treatment to use throughout the year.
5. There is no limit to the number of treatments, you will see incremental improvement throughout.
–Sarah McGuire R.Ac
To book a Microneedling appointment with Sarah, visit our website at theiv.ca or give us a call at 604-974-8999.